JOY 350819 3.7V 40mAh rechargeable li-ion polymer lithium batteries with pcb
Fully charged @1C to 4.2V
for 2.5 hrs, then discharge to
3.0V @ 0.2C.at 25 degree C
Charging Cut-off Voltage
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Max. Charging Current
Max. Discharging Current
-20~45℃ for 1Month
-20~35℃ for 6Months
How to order?
1. Please send your requirement to us.
2. We make invoice for you.
3. Please check and confirm the invoice.
4. Once confirmed the order, please pay it soon.
5. After payment, all goods will be sent to you in 2 weeks.
We accept T/T, Western Union, Cash and so on.
1. We will ship the products within 15 work days after receipt of payment.
2. We can ship to you by FEDEX/UPS/TNT,other shipping terms can be arranged according to requirements.
Precautions and safety instructions&Storage
1. Lithium Polymer Battery Precautions and Safety Instructions
(1)Guarantee to keep the battery in good repair in 12 months from the shipment.
(2)Please use 0.5C current to charge up 60% capacity after the battery placed 3 months.
(3)Before Use the battery, carefully read the instruction manual and battery labels on the surface.
(4)Need to use the original battery charger, and should be placed in a dry ventilated place.
(5)Such as long-term when not in use, the battery charger to charge state half full, remove the battery from the device and separated, to avoid metal contact with the battery, causing
short-circuit or damage to the phenomenon.
(6)In use or during storage, battery found there has been high fever, leakage, odor, distortion and other anomalies, please stop using it immediately and stay away from the battery.
(7)Do not short-circuit the battery positive and negative, and careful not to allow the battery to moisture, to avoid danger.
(8)Using, keep away from heat, High pressure place, and do not beat, hit the battery.
(9)Battery end of life should be immediately removed from the equipment, Please properly handle security of spent batteries, do not put into fire or water.
(10) Shocks, high temperature, or contacts of sharp edge components should not be allowed in battery pack assembling process.
2.Storage of Lithium Polymer Battery
(1)Batteries should be charged to about 30% to 50% of capacity.
(2)Indoor storage in cool conditions without direct sun light on the packs or cartons.
(3)Store batteries in a dry location with low humidity, and a temperature range of –20°C to +30°C.
(4) Long-term storage can accelerate batteries self-discharge and lead to the deactivation of the batteries.To minimize the deactivation effect,store batteries in atemperature range of +10°C to +30°C. (5) When charging for the first time after long-term storage,deactivation of batteries may have led to decreased capacity.Recover such batteries to original performance through repeating several cycles of fully charging and discharging. (6) When storing batteries for more than 6 months,charge at least once every 6 months to prevent leakage and deterioration in performance due to self-discharging.
Q1. Can I have a sample order for battery?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 3-5 days, mass production time needs 2 weeks for order quantity more than.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for battery order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for battery?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements. Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order. Fourthly, we arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on battery product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.