20watt High power GSM 2G 3G 4G Mobile Network Signal Booster Cell Phone Signal Repeater Signal Amplifier
Enhanced voice and data reception is what an outdoor cellular repeater solution will do.
People who are located in rural communities and RV parks or on remote construction sites, golf courses, ranches and oil rigs are affected by poor cellular reception due to shadow areas created by hills, mountains, tall trees, or the sheer distance from the nearest cell tower. We has extensive experience in engineering and deploying these types of systems in a cost effective way.
We would like to customize for you depends on the size of the area you need to cover and the services you want to support.
high gain 900MHz + 2100MHz mobile signal booster specification
|Frequency Range||Uplink 890-915MHz 1920-1990MHz|
|Downlink 935-960MHz 2110-2180MHz|
|Maxinum Gain||Uplink 85±3dB|
|Maxinum Output Power||Uplink 40dBm±3dBm|
|Coverage Area||30000m2 theoretically|
|Size Of Package||60*50*30cm|
|Power Supply||AC 200V-240V|
|Automatic Level Control(ALC)||Available|
|Input/Output voltage standing wave ratio||≤1.8|
|Waveform Quality Factor||ρ>0.960|
|Adjacent channel power ratio||750kHz≤-45dBc/30kHz|
1.Downlink indicator light off: means the donor antenna receives very weak signal. Please adjust the direction of the donor antenna until it points to the BTS; Otherwise, please change the location of the donor antenna to make sure it receives strong and steady signal.
2.Alarm on: means server antenna(s) too close from the donor antenna. The server antenna(s) should be well isolated from the donor antenna. They should not be on the same horizontal line. Please install the Donor antenna higher and further from the server antenna(s), and with obstacles in between.
1. Splitters and/or couplers are needed if more than one server antennas are needed.
2. Coaxial cable 12D-FB(LMR600), 50ohms is the best for loss attenuation. 7D-FB(LMR400) or 5D-FB(LMR300) is also ok. And under the same circumstances, the shorter the total coaxial cable, the less the gain loss.
3. Parabolic antenna or sector antenna is recommend for Donor antenna and server antenna.
4. Do not power on the repeater before the donor antenna and server antennas are properly installed to avoid possible damage of the repeater.
5. Adjust the location and direction of donor antenna until it receives strong and steady signal. Make sure donor antenna and server antenna are well isolated to avoid self-oscillation.
Please follow the steps below to install the antenna on the pole. Make sure to adjust the inclination angle of the antenna so that it receives best signal from BTS. And then fasten all the screws to the nuts.
1). First unscrew the nuts, spring washer and flat washer and take off the sawtooth clamps on both ends of the antenna. Put the end of antenna with connector downwards, attach the sawtooth clamps to the pole whose diameter should be Φ35-Φ90mm, place the M10 screws through the sawtooth clamps and then put on the flat washer, spring washer and screw the nuts tightly.
2). Connect the antenna to the signal booster with cable. Seal the connectors joint well to make it waterproof as wet causes gain loss.
3) Loosen the bolt that connect the two struts, adjust the inclination angle of the antenna to proper position until it receives the best signal, and then screw all the nuts tightly.