The demand valve provides trained individuals with a safe means of delivery 100% oxygen, by inhalation, to patients in respiratory distress at the flow rate demanded by the patient.
The demand valve is designed for the demands od the pre-hospital and in-hospital environment. it is a simple method of providing 100% oxygen without the wastage of gas that occurs with free flow oxygen therapy masks.
1. Provides efficient methof of delivering 100% oxygen on demand.
2. Provides ini excess of 140L/min flow rate on demand by the patient.
3. Two year warranty against manufacturers defects.
Specifications(tolerance of +/-10%):
Demand flow rate: 0-140L/min
Demand flow triggering pressure: 0-3.5 cmH2O
Input pressure: 50psi
Operating temperature: -18-50deg.C
Storage temperature: -40-60deg.C
Relative humidity and operating use: 15-95%
Input connection: 9/16" DISS
Patient connection: 15/22mm
Patient valve dead space: 8ml
Weight: 0.2kh approx
Diameter Dimension: 54*75mm approx
OXYGEN FLOW CONTROL REGULATORS
Oxygen flow control regulators are pressure reducing devices which lower oxygen pressure from a cylinder, to levels that can be safely used by the end user.
Oxygen flow control regulators are intended for the administration of oxygen to patients who need increased oxygen levels to improve their breathing conditions. In addition, some models may be used in emergency situations. In an emergency situation, be sure to contact a physician or EMS immediately.
1. Inspect the cylinder following the instructions of your gas supplier. Be sure to purge the cylinder valve seat of debris.
2. Inspect the regulator for oil grease. If these are visible, do not use the regulator.
3. Be sure the sealing washer is in place n the inlet to the regulator.
4. Slip the Yoke over the cylinder post and fit the pins into the holes on the cylinder valves. The pins should fit easily into the holes.
5. Tuen the T-handle clockwise until the screw point is seated in the dimple on the cylinder valve. Be sure the regulator is tightened securely onto the cylinder.
6. Attach the oxygen supply tubing to the outlet connection of the regulator.
1. Inspect the cylinder following the instructions of your gas supplier. Be sure to purge the cylinder valves seat of debris.
2. Inspect the regulator for oil or grease, if these are visible, do not use the regulator.
3. Gently thread the large nut on the regulator onto the connection on the cylinder valve.
4. Tighten the nut with a wrench until snug.
5. Attch the oxygen supply tubing to the outlet connection of the regulator.
Instructions for use:
1. Be sure the regulator is in the “off” position by rotaing the knob counterclockwise to the “0” position.
2. For safety, be sure you are not directly in front of or behind the regulator when opening the cylinder valve.
3. Slowly turn the cylinder valve on(counterclockwise), about one full turn.
4. If you can hear a hissing sound, there is a leak in the system, turn the cylinder off and turn the regulator on to relieve any built up pressure. Try tightening the regulator to the cylinder and open the cylinder again. If this does not help, shut the system down again and contact a service representative. Never attempt to repair a regulator or cylinder yourself.
5. Adjust the flow rate setting by turning the knob clockwise until the desired setting shows through the window.
6. If the cylinder pressure falls below 300 psi, you should exchange the cylinder for a full one.
7. Turn off the system, close the cylinder valve, wait for oxygen to flow out of the regulator, and turn the regulator to the “0” position.
8. Never try to remove the regulator unless the cylinder is off and pressure has been relieved.
0-2L/min, 0-4L/min, 0-8L/min, 0-15L/min
0-2L/min, 0-4L/min, 0-8L/min, 0-15L/min
Our sales staff have been trained in professional knowledge and information, so we can provide the most professional services to our customers according to their needs;Our technical staff have conducted skills training and practiced in the workshop, with professional theoretical knowledge and rich practical experience.
Xi'an Flowline Instrument Co.,Ltd
Ms.Yvette Sales Manager
Mob: 0086-15249270593 Skype:Yvette8445
Wechat: 0086-15249270593 WhatsAPP:0086-15249270593
Ads: No.138 Jingwe Road, Gaoling Disctrict, Xi'an City, China