Yuangdong Company specializes in researching, developing, manufacture and marketing steel bar processing machine and Road machinery.
Our main products like steel bar cutting machine, steel rebar bending machine, steel bar straightening and cutting machine, stirrup bending machine, road roller, Tamping rammer, Power Trowel, concrete cutter etc. Depend on the company's strong technical strength and economic strength, Continuously develop new products with international advanced technology level.
In accordance with the principle of leading technology, quality first, and customer first, Yuangdong Machinery provides satisfactory service to customers.
At present, our products are not only popular in China, but also exported to Europe and the United States, Southeast Asia, Middle East and Africa, the machine are widely used in processing centers, production lines, construction, railway and other industries.rebar bending machine
Operation and Precautions
1. There should be enough space around the machine to ensure convenient operation and use. The ground should be level and the bottom foot of the equipment should land on the ground.
2. Before use, check whether the parts of the machine are damaged or loose during transportation, whether the electrical wiring is completely reliable, and the main motor should be connected to the ground.
3. The equipment should be started up for no-load operation for 15-30 minutes at first, and check whether there is abnormal noise and abnormal phenomenon in each part, and whether the switch is sensitive and effective.
4. According to the length and radian of the bent steel bar, the user shall install the feeding table and receiving table on both sides of the machine.
5. When bending is tested, turn the adjusting hand wheel to adjust the press-in amount from the driving wheel, gradually bend the steel bar, and record the reading on the ruler when it is adjusted to the required arc radius.
6. When working continuously, adjust the locking bolt on the adjusting slider from the driving wheel to the required scale locking, and then insert the reinforcement bar into the inner groove of the working wheel from one side for continuous work.
7. Prior inspection shall be carried out for each shift.