MAP 12-61-0, 11-44-0, 11-49-0
Product name: Mono ammonium phosphate Other name: MAP
Classification: Phosphate fertilizer
White Crystal Granular Powder Relative density at 1.803g/cm3, melting point at 190°C, easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol, insoluble in ketone, PH value of 1% solution is 4-5
1. It is recommended for use at the beginning of the growth season, when phosphorus availability is crucial for the establishment of root system.
2. It can be widely-mixed with other fertilizers to meet crop nutritional needs throughout the growth cycle.
3. Fully water-soluble, consists of 100% plant nutrient.
4. Free of chloride, sodium and other detrimental elements for plants ,suitable for the production of nutrient.
5. Anti-caking and low Ph value.
Main content(MAP),% ≥
Price per ton USD
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are manufacturer and exporter also we can produce different proportions of fertilizers according to customers’ soil characteristics and requirements.
Q2: What's your MOQ?
A: Normally, our MOQ is 1 container, if customers have special requirements on quantity we will happy to meet their requirements. Q3. Can I get the exact price of a product?
A: Yes, please provide us formula, packing, specification, quantity, transport options and special requirements, then we could give you the exact price.
Q4: Can I get a sample?
A: Yes, we can provide free samples for your test, but samples freight should be paid by your side.
Q5. Do you give guarantee to the product quality?
A: Yes, when the production is finished, we'll take samples from every batch and test in the our lab. After passed the inspection we will arrange the delivery.
Q6. Do you have after-sales service ?
A: Yes, if you have any problem you can contact us any time.