--Sewing stitched binding
1. A cheap binding way, to save your cost. It's great for school use.
2. Elegant binding way, you are able to choose other sewing color to match your cover design.
3. Sturdier than stapled.
4. Minimalist style, a wonder choice for gifts.
|Are you manufacturer or trading company? ||We are a manufacturer with more than 24 years in producing notebooks.|
|What's the size of this book?|
Different size for choice. A4, A5, A6, Custom size and etc.
A4 is the bigger size, it's convenient to drawing;
|What's the binding way?||Perfect + thread binding.|
Sticking the cover with 200 grams front and back sheets, and then combine the 56 sheets(or more) of 80 grams inner pages.
People can pick the single front sheets up directly and won't afraid that the book would break. It's hard enough, not easy to be torn or dropped.
|What's the qty of inner pages?||Basing on our rich experience and customer's requirements, for regular inner pages, 56 sheets is perfect enough; For planner, 88 sheets would be better.|
|Can i get more information of the cover?||Yes, detail as follows:|
1. Material--PU leather with nice texture.
2. Design--There are over 100 original designs for your choice, also, custom design is welcome.
3. Surface finishing--1C/4C printing, gold foil, deboss, embossed is acceptable.
4. The cover is soft, but nice and sturdy with high quality, they can flexible and not easy to damage or bend when shipping.
|What's the inner design?|
We have blank, ruled, dot, grid pages for your choice, customized design is welcome.
|What's the thickness of inner pages, will they good for ink pens?||Normally it's 80 grams, it's good for ordinary pen or pencil. |
If for ink pen, 100 grams would be more suitable.