900+1800MHz 12dBi Directional Yagi Antenna /GSM+Dcs Yagi Antenna (GW-YAGI900-1800-12D)
1. Wide band, high gain and Low VSWR.
2. High quality Aluminum Alloy material.
3. Good Environmental Adaptability.
4. With the Cable leads.
5. Can be horizontal or Vertical installation
1. Mobile Communication Network Optimization and Indoor distribution system
2. Cluster Communication, Satellite Communication, Shortwave Communication and Hopping Radio
|Half-power beam width(°)||H:36 V:32|
|Polarization||Horizontal or Vertical|
|Maximum input power(W)||100|
|Lightning protection||DC Ground|
|Input connector type||N female or others|
|Rated Wind Velocity(m/s)||60|
1) Donor antenna: Recommend to use wide band panel antenna (7~14dBi gain) or Yagi antenna, better to use antenna with good direction, high gain, and decoration shall be considered if it is in urban areas.
2) Role: It picks up signals from the tower, and sends to the booster through cables, at the same time, it transmits the amplified mobile signals from the booster to the tower.
3) Server antenna: Recommend to use indoor omni or panel antenna. Indoor omni is suitable for wide open areas where the signals can be radiated from the center to the surroundings, while indoor panel is suitable for those narrow and long areas, like tunnels, corridors, elevators, etc.
4) Cables: 5D-FB or 7D-FB coaxial cables.
5) Power supply: Booster power adapter, a desktop standard. Usually directly connected to a power outlet. But preferably equipped with an air switch, groundings, sometimes a surge arrestor shall be connected.
Q1. Why is there still no signal after installing the equipment?
1. Check the power on booster and power supply.
2. Check the connector of outdoor antenna is tight or not.
3. Check the connectors of RF cable are tight or not.
4. Check the outdoor signal is strong enough or not.
5. Check to make sure the antenna is installed correctly.
6. Check the connector of indoor antenna is tight or not.
7. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
Q2. Why the signal strength is too weak on the edge of area?
1. Check the outdoor signal and antenna direction.
2. Check booster is full gain or not.
3. Check all of the connectors are tight.
4. Change the location of outdoor/indoor antenna.
5. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
6. Deploy more indoor antennas.
Q3. After running booster, why the signals are not stable?
1. Checking the distance between donor antenna and server antenna are too close to each other? Check LED
of booster to
make sure alarms are green.
2. Checking the signals from donor antenna whether to be stable or not?
3. Connect the system again if it is incorrect connection.
Q4. Why the booster power LED is not bright?
1. Checking the input AC power range indicated on power adapter whether is corresponding to the local
2. Checking the power adapter whether connect the equipment correctly and stably or not.
3. Checking the power adapter whether damage or not. To test output voltage whether be corresponding to
that indicated on power adapter or not by multimeter