Working principles of centrifuge extractor
Lanphan PP centrifuge is to use centrifugal force to accelerate the liquid phase in the solid-liquid mixed
liquid out of the rotating drum, and leave the solid phase in the rotating drum, so that the different materials that need to be separated can be accelerated to separate the machine.The operator should fill the filter bag with crushed plant material and places it in the machine. Then, add alcohol until the plant material is submerged. After soaking at low temperature and setting a program to rotate at a low speed in both directions,the active ingredients in the plant are fully extracted. Rotate at high speed and open the bottom discharge valve to discharge the extract.
|Storage capacity (L)||Interlayer capacity (L)||Motor Power (KW)||Power voltage|
|Hemp powder (LB/batch)||Capacity (L)||Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)||Rotary speed (rpm)|
Single phase / three phase
|PP-110||50||110||600||400||1250||175||33||4||220V/60Hz Three phase|
Can be soaked, with interlayer and insulation
PP centrifuge is an independent research and development product of our company. All the mechanical processing is completed in the factory. According to the different needs of customers, we design and process it by ourselves.
1. The material contact parts (including the main shaft and the bottom of the drum) are made of SUS304 or SUS316L, and the surface is treated with sanitary grade without dead angle.
2. Applicable temperature range: -50℃ to 50℃.
3. The structure of the large sight glass to clearly see the situation in the equipment.
4. Fully automatic extraction process, and simple control panel. The program can set the drum forward and reverse, speed, time and cycle times, and can switch manual control. Temperature, spin speed and time can also be set independently.
5. The filter bag adopts zipper type to prevent material leakage, and is designed for single-person operation and can be quickly loaded and unloaded.