Hot Sale Black Wpc Wood Plastic Composite Decking Board 138*23mm wpc decking wood plastic composite deck (62454849656)

Share on:


Price:$2.07 - $5.38
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



PRODUCTS DETAILS




Original Material, Longer Life
◆ Popular Decoration, Wall Cladding Ceiling Panel
◆ Natural Wood Texture




ACCESSORIES



  Decking support               7111 Fascia                     Gap-Clip                            Clip                            Screw




WATER RESISTANT NO PAINTING & PAINTABLE EASY TO INSTALL POT PROOF




NO TOXIC RELEASE INFLAMING RETARDING LOW MAINTENANCE RECYCLABLE


COLOR CARD


Teak




Walnut




Antique




INFORMATION


Brand name
Rucca
Item name
CO-DK13823
Size
138*23mm
Material
a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Thickness
23mm
Color
Teak,Walnut,Antique
Package
Standard carton
Water absorption
Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level
Level B
Payment term
30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period
Within 30 days
Remark
The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application
Outdoor decking , hotel, garden, park, swimming pool and so on
1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
Features
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives


PRODUCT ADVANTAGES



TEXTURE

CLOSE TO THE REAL WOOD, BEAUTY AND FASHION,MORE DELICATE TOUCH
FEELING TO ENJOY THE PRODUCT BRING YOU MORE INTIMATE SERVICE.





MATERIAL

ADOPT NEW MATERIAL AND UPGRADED FORMULA TO MAKE IT STRONGER,
STABILIZER AND MORE COMFORTABLE AVOIDING THE APPEARANCE OF WOOD
THORN ON TRADITIONAL FLOORS,IN THE MEANTIME TO KEEP AWAY FROM MILDEW
AND LOOSENESS WHICH WILL HARM YOUR SKIN. FINAL IT ACHIEVE HIGH QUALITY
AND ALSO SUPERIOR TO SIMILAR PRODUCTS.






LOW MAINTENANCE

INEVITABLY, AFTER A LONG PERIOD OF BEING EXPOSURE, BY THE CLIMATE, SUNLIGHT AND OTHER FACTORS, IT'S SURFACE WILL ALSO FADE AS THE SAME AS
WOOD, AND IT'S BELONG TO NATURAL PHENOMENA. FOR DEALING WITH THIS PROBLEM ON OUR PRODUCTS, CAN CHOOSE THE
MAINTENANCE AGENT TO USE, WHICH CAN MAKE THE PRODUCT
RETURN TO THE EFFECT OF ORIGINAL.





    UV RESISTANCE 

OUR DECKING HAS PASSED THE TEST AND INSPECTIONOF
FOREIGN BUILDING
MATERIALS, AND THE ANTI-UV PERFORMANCE
HAS REACHED LEVEL 4.


SCENARIO






Company Profile




Our Service


1. OEM services are provided;
2. Various colors are available to choose .
3. 100% Virgin material quality SGS certified with competitive prices.
4. Strict QC system to ensure each piece of flooring in good condition before shipping














62454849656
0.013 s.