raw:high purity kaolinite
use:It's mainly applied in fertilizer
It's superior modified aluminum silicate, is made up of high purity kaolinite through strictly controlled process of crushing, stripping, calcining, scattering and surface modification. It's mainly applied in nylon as functional filler.
The main characteristics are as follows:
* Its particle is so fine as to sub-micron grade and the specific surface area is 16 m2/g.
* It has affinity with nylon after surface modification treatment and can be filled largely.
* The properties of the nylon product, such as mechanics, thermotics, electrical insulation and water resistance, are all improved after being filled with GB-CKP107. According to experimental contrast, nylon product with GB-CKP107 is wuperior to that with mica, calcium carbonate, talcum powder, etc.
* It's a nucleator and efficiently reduces product shrinkage.
* Products made with GB-CKP107 have a good whiteness.
|Particle Size(-2μm %)||80+/-2|
|Median Particle Size(μm)||0.5|
|Screen residue (325 mesh %)||0.01max|
|Oil Absorbency (g/100g)||60±5|