09:00 a.m. pick up from hotel in Pattaya.
1. Art in Paradise Time 09.30 -10.30 a.m.
2.Sanctuary of Truth Time 10.50 – 12.30 p.m.
3. Mini Siam Time 12:50-15:00 p.m.
4. Monsters aquarium Time 15.30 – 17.00 p.m.
Return to the hotel at 17:40 p.m.
Art in Paradise (09.30 -10.30 p.m.)
Art in Paradise is a perfect place to enjoy the 'Optical illusion art,' which enables the human eye with the ability to trick the human brain. It is a beautiful place that not only impresses, but is fun-filled, lively, and leaves you with memories to cherish forever. It is Thailand's first 3-D art museum and has an astounding collection of interactive artwork and sculptures which make it one of its kind museums. It is located in Chon Buri Province, Pattaya and started its operation on May 2, 2012.
The Sanctuary of Truth (16:00-17:30 p.m.)
The Sanctuary of Truth is anarchitectural marvel composed entirely of wood without any metal nails. Constructed to preserve the building techniques of the past, the building exemplifies hand-hewn woodworking skills in Thailand. Built based on the religious philosophy of impermanence, the complex features four wings dedicated to Thai, Khmer, Chinese, and Indian religious iconography respectively. Check out the intricate wooden carvings as you walk around the building.
Mini Siam (12:50-15:00 p.m.)
- Get to see world-famous landmarks in just one day at Mini Siam
- Appreciate detailed miniatures of Ayutthaya, the Eiffel Tower, the Egyptian Abu Simbel temples, and more!
- Stroll around an open location with fresh air and feel as if you’ve seen the whole of Europe
Monsters aquarium (15.30 – 17.00 p.m.)
- Visit large tanks, reptile house, and more at Monster Aquarium Pattaya
- Observe the panoramic view through 10-meter underwater tunnel
- Get up close with the animal with various interactive activities
- Explore 16 animal zones, the home of aquatic and exotic species!