Сохранить в закладки:
1. Enhance photosynthesis, improve fertilizer utilization, and reduce nitrate content;
2. Improve loose soil and solve soil compaction, thereby activating the soil and increasing fertilizer utilization;
3. Promote the growth of plant roots and enhance the absorption capacity of roots, thereby increasing crop yields;
4. Solidify some heavy metals and reduce the content of heavy metals in plants;
5. Inhibit the propagation of pathogenic bacteria in and out of plants, reduce pests and diseases, and reduce pesticide residues;
6. Enhance plant metabolism, promote photosynthesis and strengthen leaf protective film, resist pathogenic bacteria;
Maintain the ecological balance of the intestines and enhance the ability to resist pressure; bacteria can produce organic acids, various Enzymes and B vitamins promote digestion and absorption and increase feed conversion rate.