1. Filing a lawsuit against any issue in International Trade transactions on behalf of a client.
2. Initiating a claim on behalf of a customer for product quality problems arising from International Trade transactions.
3. Handling disputes on behalf of a client on Bills of Lading.
4. Initiating a lawsuit against shipping companies, freight forwarders or suppliers for cargo transportation problems on behalf of a client during International Trade transactions.
5. Drafting, reviewing, amending and translating legal documents such as contracts, agreements and memoranda of International Trade.
6. Issuing a lawyer's letter on behalf of a client to the opposite party or negotiating with the opposite party on behalf of a client in the event of a dispute in a certain part of International Trade transactions.
7. Debt collection on behalf of a client.
8. Other disputes concerning International Trade contracts.