Описание и отзывы
GREY GOOSE Premium Vodka, Made from The Finest French Single-Origin Wheat & Natural Spring Water, 40% ABV, 1L
|Unit count||1000.0 millilitre|
|Number of items||As requested|
GREY GOOSE is the result of an absolute determination to create a vodka unlike any other. Expressed in every bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka is the essence of the finest ingredients from France; soft winter wheat from in and around Picardy plus pure spring water from Gensac in the Cognac region, nurtured and captured from field to bottle in an exclusive process designed and controlled by the extraordinary skills and commitment of Maitre de Chai Francois Thibault.
- Nose - Clear, Fresh With an Elegant Floral Aroma Accented by a Subtle Citrus Note.
- Palate - Initially soft with a gentle sweetness that gradually envelops the mouth-smooth and rounded texture with a hint of almond.
- Finish - Fresh and bright throughout with a long, satisfying finish.
About this item
- GREY GOOSE is the quintessential French vodka, made in France using only two ingredients – the finest soft winter wheat and limestone-filtered spring water
- Cocktails are elevated to new heights with GREY GOOSE, and it’s a vodka of choice for the finest alcohol drinks – try it in a classic Martini cocktail, an Espresso Martini cocktail, or a Vodka Soda
- The uniquely soft, smooth and well-rounded taste features notes of creamy almond, apple and citrus and a hint of pepper and anise – the flavour comes from the quality of the ingredients
- The natural brilliance of GREY GOOSE makes it a remarkable choice when you’re looking for gifts – it also turns cocktails with friends into special moments and makes any celebration exceptional
- GREY GOOSE Vodka is made from single origin Picardie wheat and water from our natural limestone well in Gensac-La-Pallue using a distillation process that crafts a vodka that's completely gluten free
|Product Dimensions||19.2 x 6.9 x 23.3 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Item model number||5010677284653|
|Serving Recommendation||Serve ice cold be it neat in a shot glass or on the rocks|
|Country of origin||France|
|Alcohol Content||40 Percent by Volume|
|Speciality||Suitable for Vegetarians|