Описание и отзывы
Nominal capacity(20h rate)
Rated capacity 25°C(77°F)
20 hour rate(0.85A)
10 hour rate(1.56A)
5 hour rate(2.90A)
1 hour rate(10.2A)
in full charge status 25°C(77°F)
Capacity at different temperature(10h)
Self discharge 25°C(77°F)
capacity after 3 months
capacity after 6 months
capacity after 12 months
Mode of charge (constant voltage) 25°C(77°F)
initial charging current less than5.40A , voltage14.10-14.40V
Initial charging current less than 2.55A voltage13.50-13.80V
1.Low self-discharge:At theambient temperature 250C,the rate of self-discharge less than 1.8% after 28 days storage.
2.Wide operating temperature range:Shensong battery can charge by 0~400C ,discharge by -20~+550C and store by-15~+500C.
3.Good sealing capability:No pollution and corrosion, which ensures Shensong battery operate sately and efficiently in side and vertical position.The sealed construction can combine the generated gas to water,and noneed to add water or check their specific gravity during the life of Shensong batteries.
4.Good electric conductivity:Adopting red copper with silver plated patent terminal canmake batteries discharge with high current.
1. According to the requirement of application and design to choose battery model,characteristics and mounting method.
2. Avoid mixing use of the batteries with different capacity,manufacturers,characteristics and models.
3. It is recommended to charge the battery using the method of constant voltage-limited current.Under the ambient temperature 25 ℃
:for standby use,the charging voltage is2.23-2.30V/cell,and no limit on the maximum current;for cycle use, the charging voltage is 2.40-2.50V/cell,average charging voltage:2.35-2.4V/cell.The maximum current is 0.3C10(C10 is the rated capacity of discharging at 10 hours rate).
4. During operating,please sdjust the battery charging voltage according to the ambient temperature. The temperature compensation coefficient is -3mV/℃ cell for standby use ,i.e. the temperature increases 1 ℃
,the charging voltage decreases 3mV/cell.The temperature compensation coefficient is -5mV/ ℃cell for cycle use;average charging time:-4mV/ ℃cell.
5. Do not charge the battery in a sealed container or in upside down position.It is recommended to charge thebattery in a well ventilated place.
6. Do not charge the battery near a heater,or the place where heat accumulation may occur.Do not charge the battery in a place where there is direct sunshine.
7. Never have the batteries deposited with organic solvents to prevent the container from being out of shape or corrosion.
8. Battery should never be stored in a discharge state for a long period of time ,please recharge the battery after discharge to keep the capacity.During operating,do not over discharge to avoid the plates severe sulphation which affects the service life and capacity.
9. Do not over charge the battery ,as the safety vent opens constantly,which will cause the loss of water,finally shorten the service life of battery.
10. Red color stand for positive,and black for negative.Please connect the pole of batteries correctly.
11. keep the whole battery clean and connection strong.Avoid the damage due to the loose connection.
12. Do not disassemble or throw the battery into fire,against the explosion.