1. Can you give a quotation as per the product picture on your website?
Answer: Our anodes are non-standard products, most of them are in accordance with the requirements of the customer's specific requires. The application industries and countries are different, so please let your engineers or your customer's engineers to provide a specific size, anode working environment, usage, current density and life expectancy, so we can offer you specific price.
2. What is your internal inspection procedure, how do you inspect your products?
Answer: Re the internal inspection procedures, There are 6 steps: Material, mechanical processing, surface treatment, coating, cable connection and packing.
Every step has responsible leader, the inspector checks carefully every step with professional records, operation files, check subjects and performing programs. Once problems are checked out, steps will be taken to make up.
3. Do you have any certificate for your testes from any third party (like SGS, etc)? Or has any third party inspection company has ever tested your anodes and reported?
Answer: yes, we do have some test certificates from famous third party, like St Louis testing laboratory and china classification society etc.
4. The wooden case is too heavy; can I have other packing method such as carton box to save the freight cost?
Answer: Wooden cases are do heavy, but as per our years of export experience, carton box can make damage for the anode. Though wooden cases are heavy, but it will not damage the anode.
UTron Technology is one of the leading manufacturers of titanium electrodes, coated titanium anodes and waste water treatment solution in China. It has a professional technical team and skilled workers with decades of experience in titanium electrodes and electrochemistry fields. It can offer you customize high quality titanium electrodes and perfect solutions.
At The Fair:
Why Choose UTron?
1. Decades of titanium electrodes production experience and technical background;
2. Professional technical team and skillful workers;
3. Complete production line, from raw materials, mechanical process, surface treatment and deep processing;
4. Complete products ranges: cathodic protection titanium anodes; waste water treatment titanium electrodes; electroplating titanium electrodes; electrowinning titanium electrodes; platinized titanium electrodes, etc.
5. ISO9001: 2008, Rohs Certified;
6. Patented products;
7. Exported to 62 countries with over 2000 happy clients.