|Product name||laboratory Test sieve shaker|
|Usage||Wheat/Starch/Rice flour Screening\\separation|
|Packaging||To be negotiated|
|OEM/ODM||Customization Service Provided|
Standard inspection sieve is a kind of laboratory sieving machine, also called test sieve, sample sieve, and analysis sieve. It is mainly used in university laboratories, research institutes or some internal laboratories of companies. It is different from the general vibrating screening machine, it has national standards, and the standard inspection screen and the standard inspection screen frame have certain standard restrictions.
The high-frequency electric oscillation of the inspection sieve generated by the vibrating power supply is converted into a high-frequency sinusoidal oscillation wave by the oscillator, and the oscillator uniformly transmits the oscillation wave to the screen surface. The materials on the screen are vibrating at low frequency and three-dimensional, and materials of different particle sizes are screened through vibration.
1. High efficiency, exquisite and durable design, any powder or liquid can be screened.
2. Small size, easy to move without taking up space.
3. The sieve machine can place 5 layers of standard sieve (including the bottom of the sieve), and can accurately separate a kind of granular material into 2-6 particle sections at the same time.
4. Automatic shutdown at regular time.
5. Ensure experiment repeatability, complete functions and simpler operation.
6. Low noise and light weight.
7. Platform operation, no need to fix.
|Sieve diameter||mm||φ200 φ300|
Q1: Wonder if you accept small orders?
A1: Do not worry. Feel free to contact us .in order to get more orders and give our clients more convener ,we accept small order.
Q2: Can you send products to my country?
A2: Sure, we can. If you do not have your own ship forwarder, we can help you.
Q3: Can you do OEM for me?
A3: We accept all OEM orders,just contact us and give me your design.we will offer you a reasonable price and make samples for you ASAP.
Q4: What's your payment terms ?
A4: By T/T,LC AT SIGHT,30% deposit in advance, balance 70% before shipment.
Q5: How long is your production lead time?
A5:It depends on product and order qty. Normally, it takes us 15~20 days for an order with MOQ qty.
Q6: When can I get the quotation ?
A6: We usually quote you within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the quotation.Please call us or tell us in your mail, so that we could regard your inquiry priority.