1. BLE234CA module is designed based on ST company's BlueNRG-2.The BlueNRG-2 is a very low power Bluetooth low energy (BLE5.0) single-mode system-on-chip compliant with Bluetooth specification.
2. The BlueNRG-2 extends the features of award-winning BlueNRG network processor, enabling the usage of the embedded Cortex M0 for running the user application code.
3. The BlueNRG-2 includes 256 kB of programming Flash memory, 24 kB of static RAM memory with retention (two 12 kB banks) and SPI, UART, I2C standard communication interface peripherals. It also features multifunction timers, watchdog, RTC and DMA controller.
4. An ADC is available for interfacing with analog sensors, and for reading the measurement of the integrated battery monitor. A digital filter is available for processing a PDM stream.
5. The BlueNRG-2 offers the same excellent RF performance of the BlueNRG radio, and the integrated high efficiency DC/DC converter keeps the same ultra-low power characteristics, but the BlueNRG-2 improves the BlueNRG sleep mode current consumption allowing a further increase in the battery lifetime of the applications.