1. The gas diffusion rubber plate is made of high-quality synthetic rubber. The bubble diameter diffused from the rubber diaphragm is small, the gas-liquid interface area is large, the mass transfer speed is high, and the oxygen charging efficiency is high. Compared with other existing aeration devices, it can greatly save power consumption and reduce the operation cost of sewage treatment.
2. There are a large number of self closing holes on the rubber diaphragm. With oxygen filling and stop operation, the holes can open and close automatically. Therefore, there is no hole blockage, contamination and other defects. At the same time, the air entering the aerator does not need to be dedusted and purified. When the aerator stops operation, the sewage mixture will not be poured back, which can reduce a lot of operation costs and maintenance workload.
3. Because the membrane microporous aerator can be fully distributed at the bottom of the aeration tank, and the dissolved oxygen in the tank is even, it can be applied to various tank types and depths, and can also be modified to improve the effect of the original aeration tank.
4. As the gas diffusion plate of the membrane type microporous aerator is made of high-quality rubber, it has excellent physical and mechanical properties. The tray, accessories and air pipes are made of engineering plastics, so it is not afraid of corrosion, which greatly reduces the operation and maintenance workload.
5. The air pipe adopts UPVC or ABS engineering plastic pipe (can be selected according to the user's needs), the microporous aeration head is directly screwed on the air distribution pipe, which is convenient for installation and use, and is conducive to maintenance.