Dimensions of the parts:
1. Stainless Stell caps(outer diameter: 25.4mm)
2. Teflon body(inner diameter:13mm)
3. Materials: SS316 stainless steel
The cell is placed vertically on the rack during measurement. In each cell, there are 5-10 drops of electrolytes required to wet the electrode and separator. We recommend to wrap the cells with para-film after assembly in Glove-box in order to ensure better sealing. The electrolyte will be kept in the cap even when excesselectrolyte is added. Note the gap between the Stell rodand Teflon body is very small.
· The working electrode consisted of active material (e.g., TiO2 NSHSs), a conductive agent (carbon black, Super-P-Li), and a polymer binder in a 70:20:10 weight ratio.Mix and put on copper foil, fry in vacuum oven.
· Pure lithium metal as both the counter electrode and the referenceelectrode at room temperature.
· In Swagelok-typecell, put working electrodes first,then separator, then the lithium metal.
· How to put in separator: stick lithium metal on the one with smaller pole, wet with electrolyte so that separator can stick onto it. Put into swagelok-type cells.