Amazon hot sell Reusable single whiskey round ice hockey ball tray ball mold ice maker ice box

Share on:


Price:$0.25 - $0.45
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description







Product name
ice hockey mould
Material
PP
size
S
Weight
30g
Color


orange、green、white
MOQ
10
Product size(CM)
6*6*6cm
















Q1:What’s the sample delivery time?
A: Normally the samples will be delivered in 3-10 business days.
Q2: Can you supply free samples?
A:According to our company policy, we would like to offer you free samples with freight collect. we just charge the samples based on EXW price.And we will return the samples fee during the next order.
Q3:What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For available stock,the MOQ is 10 pieces.If color and logo need to be customized,the MOQ needs to be negotiated.
Q4:What’s your payment term?
A: We usually charge 30% deposit, and the rest 70% balance will be charged before shipment.
Q5:Other questions
A: 24 hours on line and waiting your inquiry, we will reply and solver your problem as soon as we can, and 100% response rate for you.




0.015 s.