1. Cleaning Procedure:
After cleaning with pure water, rinse with water for injection;
For long-term storage and initial use, it is necessary to remove the pyrogen, soak it in 1~2% NaoH for 30 minutes, be careful not to use hot lye (the temperature should not be higher than 40 ℃), and the sealing ring should not be soaked in lye for too long, otherwise the elasticity will change Difference.
2. Sterilization Procedure:
Dry heat sterilization or high-pressure moist heat steam can be used for sterilization: but since the sealing ring can only withstand a temperature of 160 °C, the sealing ring should be removed before the dry heat, and the sealing ring should be sterilized by high-pressure moist heat steam. (It is recommended to use high-pressure moist heat steam for sterilization, the sterilization temperature is 121°C, the pressure is 0.1MPa, and the time is 30 minutes).
3. Notes on Cleaning and Sterilization:
(1) Do not use chlorine-containing chemical solutions to contact stainless steel to prevent corrosion of stainless steel parts.
(2) Do not pull the ceramic metering components in hot water over 40°C during cleaning. The ceramic plunger and ceramic sleeve should be cleaned separately.
(3) When sterilizing, the rotary valve, ceramic sleeve and measuring rod should be placed in a special sterilization box separately, and the ceramic rod and ceramic sleeve should be hung vertically for moist heat sterilization to prevent deformation and bending due to heat; The temperature of each component naturally drops to room temperature before installation operation. Before the temperature of the pump body drops to room temperature, damage to each component due to sudden cooling should be avoided.
(4) Since the hardness of ceramics is greater than that of metals, the contact between ceramics and metals can make the surface of ceramics dirty. Use a small amount of concentrated sulfuric acid (hydrochloric acid) for cleaning; if there is yellow dirt on the pump body, soak it in 10% oxalic acid for 5-10 minutes, and then Rinse with water for injection.
(5) Since the hardness of ceramics is greater than that of stainless steel, the contact between ceramics and stainless steel can make the surface of ceramics adhere to stainless steel and cannot be removed, which may cause the filling pump to run poorly or not move. cause damage. It is recommended to use non-metallic materials as storage containers for cleaning and sterilization.