1. Used as bleaching agent, mordant, reducing agent, rubber coagulant, organic synthesis and perfume.
2. Used as chromatographic reagent, preservative and reducing agent, used in dyestuff and industry.
3. Industrial use in the production of chloroform, phenylpropyl sulfone and benzaldehyde.
4. It is used as a coagulant in the rubber industry.
5. In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used as a dechlorination agent for cotton fabrics after bleaching and as a scouring aid for cotton fabrics.
6. The leather industry is used for leather processing, which can make the leather soft, plump, tough, waterproof, anti-bending, wear-resistant and other properties.
7. The chemical industry is used to produce hydroxyvanillin and hydroxylamine hydrochloride.
8. It is used as a developer in the photography industry, etc.