Solvent Purification System Working Principal:
Solvent purification system works by means of decompression and distillation.
Solvent purification system seperate the solvent and contaminants (resins, polymers, pigments, paints, oils, etc.) from the original solvent through a distillation process. The boiling of the solvent is accomplished by a peripheral heating jacket filled with heat transfer oil, heated by an electrical element.
The solvent to be reclaimed is poured into tank and stand still, then processed in system by continously feeding.
The residuals in the tank can be removed through the discharge valve placed at the bottom of the tank. the distillated solvent flow into the collect tank after condensed.
1. Water cooling condensing system.
2. Continously feeding and discharging, High recycle rate
3. Monitor by color touch screen
4. Fully enclosed work enviroment, No-pollution
5. Whole process controlled by PLC
6. Power failure protection function
7. Over heating and over pressure protection
Electronic Control Device