Place of Origin
U,W,L and customized
indirect fired heating element
induction cooker spare parts
YT Torch TC1800 MoSi2 Heating Element
2. Max. working temperature 1820 ℃
3. Compact protective layer of quartz glass
4. Long life combined with ease of replacing failed elements contribute
s to a high degree of utilization of the furnace and low maintenance costs.
5. New and old elements can be connected in series
6. High power concentration may be applied
7. Can be used continuously or intermittently
8. Fast ramping
MoSi2 Heating Element has the ability to withstand oxidation at high temperatures. This is due to the formation of a thin and adhesive protective layer of quartz glass (SiO2) on the surface. When the element temperature over 1700℃, SiO2 protective layer which melting point is 1710℃ was fused, and because of the surface tension, it fused into drops, which is useless. However, when element continue working in oxidizing atmospheres, the SiO2 protective layer is spontaneously rebuilt.
Notice: It is no good to use Molybdenum Disilicide Heating Element for Long-term within a range of 400-700℃, otherwise the element will be powdered by the strong low temperature oxidation..
Indicators in Different Atmospheres
Dry hydrogen, dewpoint -80℃
Moist hydrogen, dewpoint 20℃
Exogas (Ex. 10% CO2, 5% CO, 15%H2)
Exogas (Ex. 40% H2, 20% CO)
Cracked and partially burnt ammonia