The vital gluten is also known as wheat gluten or gluten flour. A kind of powder product that chooses wheat flour as its raw material and then separates, extracts and dries the flour protein contained in it. The vital gluten mainly consists of gliadin and glutenin with a protein content up to 85%. It feathers hygroscopicity, toughness, extensibility, formability, adhesion heat coagulability and liposuction, which are not available in other kings of protein. So many unique physical properties make the vital gluten indispensable in food industry, grain industry, textile industry, paper-making industry, chemical industry and high precision feed as gluten fortifiers, and protein additives.
Protein 75% (N*5.7) Vital Wheat Gluten food grade
Protein 78% (N*5.7) Vital Wheat Gluten food grade
Protein 75% (N*5.7) Vital Wheat Gluten feed grade
Package:25 KG/BAGS 22000kg in 1*20GP 25000kg in 1*40GP
Vital Wheat Gluten
Light yellow powder
Shelf life:2 years
|Apperance||Light yellow powder|
|Protein(N 5.7 on dry basis) ||≥ 75%/78%|
|Water Absorption (on dry basis)|| ≥150|
|E.Coli||Absent in 5g|
|Salmonella||Absent in 25g|
Light yellow powder
Protein(N 5.7 on dry basis) ≥ %
Fineness(through 198micron) ≥ %
Water Absorption (on dry basis) ≥ %
Absent in 5g
Absent in 25g
Moulds & Yeasts
Organic and Mineral Impurities
Injects and Remaings
Conclusion: The Goods Conform to the standards. Packaging: 25 KG/BAGS Storage: Store in a cool, dry, ventilated area away from sources of heat, moisture and incompatibilities. Avoid dust formation and control ignition sources.
Shelf life: 2 YEARS
1. Bread: Add 1% to 3% of wheat gluten (depending on gluten content of flour) to increase dough strength, viscoelasticity, extensibility and stability, keep gases generated in proofing period, control expansion and keep uniform volume. Gluten is renowned for maintaining form, improving bread quality, prolonging aging time and providing nourishment and is totally distinctive from other chemical gluten agents!
2. Instant noodles, longevity noodles, noodles: Add 1% to 2% of wheat gluten to increase the toughness of noodles. The processing noodles are renowned for being uneasy for breakage, boiling and soaking for a long time, pliable and delicious.
3. Meat products such as ham sausage, sandwich and luncheon meat: Wheat Gluten is the best caking agent and filling agent for meat products and especially can replace lean meat in part when it is added to fish, sausage and meat cans to increase elasticity and density, decrease animal fat and cholesterol content, increase output and prolong shelf life.
4. Raw material for assorted vegetables, delicious gluten, bean curd drumsticks and bean curd sausage: Wheat gluten can change food structure and flavor and provide nourishment. As a kind of low fat and non-alcohol product, it is a kind of popular nutrient food among families in the world.
5. Basic raw material for the high-grade fine fodders for prawn, eel, crab and valuable fries. Wheat gluten can increase nutritious value of fodders by virtue of multi-ammonia-acid high protein, increase fodder utilization in the water by virtue of viscoelasticity and reduce pollution of water resources.