AISI 201 304 310 430 2205 cold drawn bright hot rolled stainless steel round bar square flat hexagonal bar stainless steel rod
Stainless Steel Bar
Round Bar, Square Bar, Flat Bar, Hexagonal Bar
Alibaba Trade Assurance, High Quality, Fast Delivery
SISCO is the world’s leading steel and mining company. It is the leading supplier of quality steel products in all major markets including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging. SISCO export to more than 60 countries and has a good reputation for good quality and services.
Detailed information--Stainless Steel Bar
| Description || Stainless Steel Round Bar, Stainless Steel Profiles|
| Material|| 201 202 304 316L 310S 309S 321 316Ti 410 420 430 409 duplex|
| Diameter|| 2- 500 mm|
| Length|| 2-6m or customized|
| Technique|| Cold Drawn, Hot Rolled, Forged, Peeled|
| Surface|| Bright(polished), black, pickled|
| Standard|| ASTM A240,GB/T3280-2007,JIS4304-2005,ASTM A167,EN10088-2-2005|
Construction field, ships building industry, petroleum,chemical industries,
war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat
exchanger, machinery and hardware fields.
Size Range of Stainless Steel Bar
Other information--Stainless Steel Bar
| Certificate|| SGS,BV,API,BSI,GHC.|
| Productivity|| 2000 tons per month|
| Packing|| Each steel bar has the singal,and several will be bundled by weaving bag or as per requirement. |
| DeliveryTime|| 5-25 days after deposit|
Stainless steel bar can be made accordingto the customers requirements.
Quality assured, Price competitive, Alibaba Trade Assurance and Deliery fast.
Applications of Stainless Steel Bar:
1. Construction field, ships building industry.
2. Petroleum & chemical industries, war and electricity industries.
3. Food processing and medical industry.
4. Boiler heat exchanger, machinery and hardware fields.
Stainless Steel Conservation
1. Clean frequently with a cleaner and water. Any clleaner that is safe for glass is usually safe for stainless steel.
2. Scrub off all rust from these objects with a scrubbing pad or steel wood pad. This means getting rid of rust from pots and pans before putting them into a stainless steel sink or on top of a stainless steel stove.
3. Put a rubber mat at the bottom of the stainless steel sink before placing rusted pots and pans (such as cast iron cookware) in the sink.
4. Apply a thin layer of lubricant (such as mineral oil) to the surface of the stainless steel. This prevents rust from forming.
5. Inspect equipment frequently, if you notice discoloration, tarnish or water stains, increase the frequency of your fresh water rinses to reduce accumulated chemicals.
Function and Application
Packaging & Shipping
Packing and Shipping
QINGDAO SINCERELY STEEL GROUP
Mob/whatsapp: +86 15866878539
Your inquiry is much appreciated !