|Product Material||Plastic, stainless steel|
|Packaging||1pc/blister box, 100pcs/carton|
|Igniting method||Piezoelectric igniting|
|The Fuel||Butane Torch|
|Customized||OEM&ODM are welcomed|
|Sample time||Samples in stock 1-2 days / Customized samples 5-7 days after artwork approved|
|Lead time||10-35 days after sample approved ( depend on order quantity )|
Direction of Use:
1.Turn the knob slowly in the “+” direction to start gas flowing then press the “PUSH” button in the center of the control knob until it clicks.
2.Adjust the flame between “-”and”+” (low and high heat) position as required.
3.Be aware of flaring flame which may occur during the two minutes warm-up period and during which the appliance should not be angled more than 15 degrees from the vertical position.
4.After burning for two minutes, the appliance is preheated and can be used at any angles without flaring. Keeping the tab to the top reduces flaring.
Instructions for use
1. Push the safety lock from OFF to ON
2. Press the button of the electronic clamp, the gas will be ejected at the same time, and the flame will be lit.
3. When the flame is burning, push the safety lock from ON to OFF, and the flame can continue to burn.
4. The flame size can be adjusted by pushing the adjustment lever on the front of the product.
5. When you need to turn off the flame, push the safety lock from OFF to ON
6. When storing the product, keep the product closed and push the safety lock from ON to OFF
1. Please read all instructions and warnings before use;
2. To use butane gas, please turn the body upside down and push the butane tank firmly to the inflation valve. After filling the butane gas, please wait a few minutes until the gas is stable;
3. Please use caution when near fire sources, heaters or combustibles;
4. Do not touch the nozzle during use or just after use to avoid burns;
5. Please confirm that the product has no flames and has cooled down before storing;
6. Do not disassemble or repair by yourself.
7. It contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children;
8. Please use in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable materials;
9. The direction of the fire head is strictly prohibited to face flammable substances such as face, skin and clothing to avoid danger;
10. When igniting, please look for the position of the fire outlet and press the switch moderately to ignite.
11. Do not leave the lighter in a high temperature environment (50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit) for a long time, and avoid direct sunlight for a long time, such as around the stove, outdoor enclosed unmanned vehicles and trunks;
Q1. Can I have a sample order for gas torch?
A1: We are a factory, we can guarantee our price is first-hand, very cheap and competitive.
Q2: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A2: All the products will be 100% checked before the shipment.
Q3: How could I get a sample?
A3: if you can not buy our product in your local area, we will ship a sample to you.You will be charged a sample price plus all related shipping costs.Express delivery charge depends on the quantity of the samples.
Q4. Do you have any MOQ limit for gas torch order?
A4: Our MOQ is 1000pcs.
Q5: What is the price of shipping?
A5: Depending upon the port of delivery, prices varies.
Q6. What about the lead time?
A6: Stock Sample needs 1-2 days, customization samples needs 5-7 days.
Mass production time needs 35-60 days after received the deposit.
Q7: How to deal with the faulty?
A: Firstly, Our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less than 0.2%. Secondly, during the half year guarantee period, we will send new torch with new order for small quantity. For defective batch products, we will repair them and resend them to you or we can discuss the solution including re-call according to real situation.