Fiberglass Wire Mesh Main characteristics:
1.Good chemical stability: Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof, cement erosion-resistant, and other chemical corrosion resistant, and strong resin bonding, soluble in styrene.
2.Outstanding process :Include coating enough alkali-resist glue, our coating glue is produced by Germany BASF which can keep 60-80% strength after 28-day immersion of 5% Na(OH) solution, so that guarantee high strength, high tensility, light weight.
3.Our fiberglass yarn is supplied by Jushi Group which is the largest producer of fiberglass yarn in the world like Saint Gobain, it own 20% extra strength and beauty surface than normal fiberglass yarn!
4.Strength retention rate > 90%, elongation <1%, the durability of more than 50 years
5.Good dimensional stability, stiffness, smoothness an difficult to shrink and deformation, good positioning property..
6.Good impact resistance and not easy to be teared.
7.Fire resistant, thermal insulation, sound insulation, insulations etc.
Fiberglass Wire Mesh Application:
1. Wall reinforced material (such as fiberglass wall mesh, GRC wall panels, EPS insulation with the wall board, gypsum board, bitumen etc)
2. Reinforced cement products.
3. Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
4.Waterproof membrane fabric, asphalt roofing.
5. Framework material for reinforced plastics, rubber products,.
6. Fire board.
7. Grinding wheel base fabric.
8. Road surface with geogrid
9. Construction caulking tape etc.
Fiberglass Wire Mesh Usage:
1. 75g / m2 or less: Used in the reinforcement of thin slurry, to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface pressure.
2.110g / m2 or about: Widely used in indoor and outdoor walls, prevent the various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structure) of treatment or caused by a variety of expansion coefficient of wall crack and break .
3. 145g/m2 or about: Used in the wall and be mixed in various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structures), to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system (EIFS ).
4. 160g / m2 or about: Used in insulator layer of reinforcement in the mortar, through shrinkage and temperature changes by providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent crack and rupture due to shrinkage or temperature change.
1. Is your samples free?
Yes, we can provide free samples to my clients.
2. How many days will the samples be finished?
Generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 2~3 days if the goods are in stock.
3. And how about the mass production?
Normally within 20-25 days according to your order.
4. Are you a manufacture?
Yes, we have been in providing the products in this field for 15 years.
5. Is customized availabls?
Yes, we can OEM according to your detailed drawings.