Mechanical connectors, lugs are designed for use in low and medium voltage applications. Only three sizes cover conductor sizes from 25 mm2 to 400 mm².All products consist of a high strength and conductive body, at least two shear-head bolts. Optionally, inserts can be used for small conductor sizes.
- Suit to Conductor sizes 25-240mm2-good range taking ability
Aluminum Alloy with Ni/Sn plated
Conductor Cross-Section (mm²)
10-35, 25-50,25-95,50-150,70-120,95-240,185-240,185-400,300-400, (500, 630, 800, 1200,1800,2500,has shielding cover for high voltage)
Voltage Range (kV)
1kV- 45kV for normal application, and can be used up to 245kV with shielding cover
AMERICAS, ANZPAC, ASIA, China, EMEA
IEC 61238-1 Class A
Why our Mechanical connectors provides superior durability
1. Tight torque tolerance of bolts(+/-2NM)
2. Made by customized machining tool, and special process control
3. Rich experience in design,
4. Professional forging process and heat treatment process, ensure body strength.
Mechanical connector provided with barrier and shear-off bolts. Suitable for stranded or solid aluminium and copper conductors in all kind of cable accessories.
· All Your Goods Will be Carefully Packaged
· Recommended Shipping Agent Save Your Lots of Money
· By Sea | By Air | By Express
1.What are the advantages or differences between using mechanical connectors over the traditional crimp connector system?
Crimp connectors have been popular for many years, but mechanical connectors with shear-head bolts, which installed at a certain torque, are becoming universally acceptable.
The advantages a modern mechanical connector has over crimp connectors are:
· A connector/lug can be used on wide-range cables, eg.: 25/50 can mate with 25, 35, or 50mm² conductor
· They do not require the additional expense of crimping systems.
· Eliminates the chance of the jointer using an incorrect die set.
· No sharp edges, which may be caused when using hexagonal die-sets.
However, there are 3 distinct disadvantages to using connectors with shear-bolt technology:
Mechanical terminals can be considered more expensive than traditional crimp systems, especially if the end user is fully tooled up for crimping.
It has a larger profile than its crimp connector equivalent, therefore all systems may not be easily installed. Especially push-on types.
The cross-section may not always be symmetrical, which can make treatment over the connector area more critical.
2.Can you custom various size for me?
Of course, we have the ability to manufacturing the products due to your drawings, or design for you based on
3.Can you offer sample for me?
Yes, we can offer free sample for checking quality!