1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a company owned our factory which is specialized in the line of paper package solutions. (With export license)
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: We can pick you up if you need, welcome to visit our factory.
3. Q: What are your products?
A: We are specialized in cardboard production line, paper bag machine, carton box making line, and related products.
4. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality controlling?
A: Over the years our company take “the quality first” “integrity-based” corporate purpose always meet users’ requirements as our sole purpose, providing the products with excellent quality, professional technology. Always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.
a. All raw material we used are environmental-friendly.
b. Skillful workers care every detail in handling the producing and packing process.
c. Quality control department especially responsible for quality in each process.
5. Q: How is the evaluation of the products?
A: Products are distributed in Russia, the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia, EU and other countries and throughout the country. Product quality and enterprise reputation get the high praise at home and aboard.
6. Q: What is the payment term?
A: 30% deposit will be paid within 3 days after the contract is signed, and the remaining 70% will be paid before shipment.
7. Q: How long can I get my goods?
A: About 40 working days after receiving the deposit and the goods will be kept in ocean ship about 30-40 days in usual. The detailed date needs be confirmed according to the factory produce task.
8. Q: What is the warranty?
A: 12 months
In order to save more time to help you get earlier quotation offer, please help us to confirm the following question:
1. Which kind of paper bag you need do? The specifications of your paper bag?
2. Which model you would like? (For sharp bottom, 250 /350 for choice; In this ads, it is 250 MODEL)
3. Where you will install this equipment?
4. If possible, how much of the price level that you can accept?