medical consumable hospital titanium ligating clips hemolok hem-o-lok clip

Share on:


Price:$52.00 - $53.20
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description


 


-1_03.jpg


 


IMG_0121.jpgIMG_0075.jpg


 


PRODUCT APPLICATION


Name: TIGA-LOK Medical Laparoscopic Surgical Titanium Ligating Clip Medical titanium ligation clips. Safe, reliable, rapid disposable ligation clips. Titanium Ligating Clips Appliers are indicated for use as delivery devices for titanium ligating clips. Conformity of the size of the Clips.








































































Specifications for TIGA-LOK ligating clips



REF



Size



Color



Clips/Cartridge



Cartridges/Carton Box



TCTL5200



Micro



White



6



40



TCTL1201


Small

Red



6



40



TCTL1201-24



Small



Red



24



14



TCTL1202



Small Medium



Purple



6



40



TCTL2200



Medium



Blue



6



30



TCTL2200-24



Medium



Blue


24

14



TCTL3200



Medium Large



Green


6

14



TCTL4200



Large


Yellow6

14



-1_06.jpg


-1_07.jpg


Qingdao DMD Medical Technology is a medical device manufacturer which produces high value medical consumables belongs to MuYe Group. We are committed to R&D, production and sales of surgical medical devices. We have experi- enced research team.On the basis of familiarity with existing technology,actively innovating and con-stantly seeking technological breakthroughs .Introduce foreign advanced technology and develop high level products.


By introducing foreign advanced technology and developing high-level products, we have won many national patents and high-tech enterprises titles.


-1_09.jpg


-1_10.jpg


-1_11.jpg


-1_12.jpg


Under the premise of ensuring the quality, we can meet all the individual requirements and production standards of our customers.We have standard factory buildings and complete supporting facilities.The company has 10000 class clean workshop and is designed and built according to GMP standard,there are injection molding workshop, water treatment room,machining workshop, sterilization workshop.We have the international advanced level of injection molding machine, CNC lathe, biochemical incubator, gas chromatograph and other equipment and instruments. DMD will make full use of the existing product advantages, quality advantages, combined with excellent technical strength, innovation as the basis for development,


casting industry brand.It has become a first-class medical device enterprise integrating R&D, production and sales. DMD escorts everyone's health!


-1_14.jpg


-1_15.jpg


-1_16.jpg


-1_17.jpg


-1_18.jpg


Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?


A: We are experienced manufacture with more than 400 employees.


Q: Is OEM/ODM acceptable?


A : Yes.


Q: Do you have certificates?


Yes,we have CE/ISO/FSC/CFDA.


Q: How long is your delivery time?


A: Generally it is 15-30 days, but still depends on quantity.


Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?


A: Yes, we could offer 2 carteridge sample for free charge but you have to pay the cost of


freight.


Q: What are your company normal payment Terms?


A: T/T in advance.(Or 30% T/T prepaid before producing, the other 70% T/T prepaid


before shipment) 


-1_20.jpg


0.0101 s.