Customize1-10mm thickness ceramic fiber paper

Share on:

Price:RUB 3,749.00
Price in USD:Details


Product Overview


KRS ceramic fiber paper description:

Ceramic fiber paper is manufactured from high purity ceramic fiber, adopt the wet inorganic ceramic fiber mechanization to implement a continuous production.

Ceramic Fiber Paper PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES:  

1.Low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity 2.Low shot content 3.Good resistance to tearing, High flexibility 4.Do not contain asbestos, resistance to corrosion, not react to liquid aluminum 5.Good electrical insulation and sound insulation performance 6.excellent mechanical performance

product application
Application of ceramic fiber paper:

1.Industrial insulation, seal, protective materials 
2.Electric heat device insulation, heat insulation materials 3.Molten metal gasket 
4.Instrument equipment, electric heating element of insulation and heat insulation materials 
5.Fire protection
6.Thermal barriers for vehicles 7.Fillers of expansion joints

Product Paramenters
Product packaging

Product packaging:

Plastic bags+cartons

Lead time and payment terms:

The order will be shipped within 15 days after confirmation
Terms of payment: T/T, 30% deposit, the remaining 70% see a B/L copy to paid the residual balance.
Company Style

KRS new material Co., Ltd is engaged in refractory and insulation material for about 20 years and had a good reputation among customers all over the world.
The main products of the company are high temperature resistant calcium silicate  heat insulation products, ceramic fiber products,perlite product ,refractory brick,rock wool and other thermal insulation refractory materials.
  Products are widely used in the construction of urban heat network and the heat insulation of various kinds of kiln and pipeline in metallurgy, petroleum, chemical, cement, electronics, machinery, ceramics, glass, natural gas and other industries.
Other specifications can be customized according to customer requirements.
Water repellent products can be customized.
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a manufacturer, and engaged in the production of refractory insulation materials for more than 20 years of history, enjoy a good reputation among customers around the world.
2.Which port can you support?
Qingdao port or TianJin port.If the destination port is provided, we can give you the quotation of CFR and CIF for your reference.
3.What's your Minimum order quantity(MOQ) of your product?
Most customers choose 1x20"GP as trial order. Small orders are also accepted
 4.Can we visit your company?
Yes, for sure, you are welcome to visit our company.
5.We need samples. Can you provide samples for confirmation?

Samples can be provided for confirmation, but we do not bear the cost of mailing.

6.Contact information
Lisa Lin
WeChat ID:V881780

WhatsApp:+86 15866357109

0.0115 s.