Bullet Proof Helmets :
Our Bullet Proof Helmet / Ballistic Helmet are in NIJ IIIA, as per 0101.04 or 0101.06. We have 2 materials for the helmets: PE (same as Dyneema) and Aramid Kevlar / Twaron.
|Bullet Proof Helmet / Ballistic Helmet in NIJ Level IIIA|
(NIJ Level IIIA, as per version 0101.04 or 0101.06)
|Models||American Helmets - PASGT, MICH, MICH 2000 ; German Helmets – FRITZ.|
|Sizes||S / M / L|
|Colors||Desert, TAN, Olive Green, Navy Blue, Black, etc., or select fabric covers.|
|Weight||below 1.50 kgs/pc|
|Protection Area||0.13m2, 0.14 m2, 0.15 m2|
|Material Available||PE or Aramid Kevlar / Twaron|
|(Remark: sizes, shell colors, cover colors and protection area can be customized.)|
Enhanced Ballistic Helmet in NIJ Level III
(NIJ Level III, as per version NIJ STD. 0108.01 and RP-002 M80 Ball)
Shot @ 320 meters and 150 meters.
A. Enhanced Ballistic Helmet
1. Ballistic and Fragments Performance:
NIJ Level III, as per version NIJ STD. 0108.01 and RP-002 M80 Ball;
Typical proof: AK47 MSC (7.62x39mm MSC), NATO M80 (7.62x51mm Ball);
The Level III specification requirement shall be based on the following testing procedure: Two (2) shots will be performed: one (1) in front and one (1) at the back using a 7.62 x 51 mm Ball NATO M80 or 7.62x39mm AK47MSC, at 320 & 150 meters distance.
2. Models: PASGT (M88), MICH 2000
3. Material of Helmet Shell:
The shell body is made of multi-layered Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) and aramid fiber composited.
4. Shell weight: 2.0 kgs maximum (excluding internal harness system)
5. Finished Weight of Enhanced Ballistic Helmet: weight of internal harness system included
Shot at 320 meters – 2.0 kgs/pc; Shot at 150 meters – 2.3 kgs/pc;
B. Ballistic Visor for Fitting with Enhanced Ballistic Helmet
1. Ballistic Visor: for SWAT and EOD use.
2. Protection Level: NIJ Level IIIA proof 9mm FMJ, .44 Magnum, and Bomb Fragments.
3. Material of Visor: Laminated Polycarbonate.
4. Thickness of Visor: 20-30mm.
5. Protection Area: 4.5 sq.dm. (minimum)
6. Weight of Visor: 2.0 kgs maximum.