How to use:
Step one: find active tonnels.
- Make a small hole by finger or stick in the place where mole’s way is near to upper layer of ground.
- Mark the place with banneret
- Check the place in 2-3 days.
- Put our earthworm only in restored tonnel
Step two: put the bait in the tonnel.
- Make a hole and put the “earthworm”.
- Make sure that it’s all is in the tonnel.
- Carefully close the hole.
- Mark the place by banneret.
- Repeat the manipulation in 1,5-3 m of mole’s way.
Step three: check the result.
- Check mole’s activity in 5-7 days again ( see step 1).