high gloss photo paper, acrylic, aluminum alloy frame, PVC
1.Canvas with frame: protective corners and wrapped with bubble bag, then packed in a strong carton with foam.
2. Customized package is acceptable and welcome.
1. Order is about 1CBM, we recommend to ship by air.
2. Order is more than 1CBM, we recommend to ship by sea.
3. Small order:
express delivery is the best option, such as epacket EMS, UPS, DHL, Fedex, TNT and etc.
1.T / T, Western Union, Paypal.
2. 30% -50% deposit in advance, balance payment before shipment.
Of course We have a strong gallery for you to pick (catalogue and a price quotation sheet)
We have a complete after-sales service system, which visualizes the entire production service and timely feedbacks with customers on the cargo transportation tracking process.
(Regardless of the size of the order, we attach great importance to each partner)
Skype: 407673101@ qq.com Whats app: +86 13696962607
Custom sizes are available.
Hot Selling Products NO.1
Hot Selling Products NO.2
Hot Selling Products NO.3
Hot Selling Products NO.4
Hot Selling Products NO.5
Hot Selling Products NO.6
The product picture is 100% real shot effect, more detils show our product quality!
Product images were taken in kind, all rights reserved, copy reserved!
Over 8 years manufacturing and export expert for art frame wall
Our Design Studio
Each design from us is unique for you to develop the market, you won't find out the same design from others.
We have 3 market analysts and 2 AI designers .
Every season, we would design 60+ paintings according to season's color and fashion element.
About the quantity of purchases No order is too small or too large.
Our Advantages 1:
Our Advantages 2:
Our Advantages 3:
We specialist to design and export over 10 years.
The areas of the factory is 2400 ㎡.
Artists: We signed over 55 artists who experienced 10 years painting skills.
Our Advantages 4:
Our Advantages 5:
Our Advantages 6:
Ability: 15000sets/month, 10 containers
Design Team: According to each season, we design 60+ new items.
Customized is welcome.
Nowaday, we serviced over 986 customers and looking forward that you will be the next one with us
1. How many prints do I need to order?
We take great pride in supplying you with premium quality prints at incredibly competitive prices.
We can help, whether you want just one print to use as a gift or to hang on your wall, or need us to print thousands of print. No order is too small or too large.
2. What are your turnaround times?
Our turnaround times are 1-3 work days from confirmation of proofs for almost all orders.
If you genuinely require your print faster, then we will be happy to offer you a shorter turn-around timeat no additional cost.
Please remember that you need to add transit time to our turnaround times.
These vary from next day, to 4-7 working days depending on the freight method you choose.
What payment methods do you accept and are they secure?
We can accept payments through PayPal, T/T, Western Union.
If the image I want on my canvas is not in digital format, will I be able to get it printed?
If your image is not in digital format we recommend that you take them to the local photo shop (Kodak shop or similar)
in your area and have them scanned professionally. And then email us.
5. What if I am unsure whether my image can be printed on the canvas in the size I want
If you have any concerns about the quality of your image please email us. Mention in your email the size in which you would like to get your image printed.
Our designers will analyze your image and will let you know about the possibility of printing as soon as possible.
What is the frame thickness?
Canvas prints are stretched on frames with a depth of 2cm.
If you have any particular framing requirements please contact us.
What canvas wrap is available?
There are three options for wrapping your canvas:
1. Mirror wrapping is our most commonly used form of wrapping. It simply mirrors your image onto the sides of the canvas frame thus displaying your full image on the front of the canvas while still giving the gallery wrapped look.
2. Full image wrapping, this is not our default option as very important parts of the image can be lost to the sides of the canvas frame when the image is wrapped.
3. White border wrapping, we print your full image on the front of the canvas and then have a white colour on the sides of the canvas.