poultry enzyme for feed thermostable phytase
Thermostable Phytase is a highly efficient 6-phytase. Feed ingredients contain amounts of phosphate. However, phosphorus from plant phosphate is usually less digestible than inorganic phosphorus added to diet. TTX thermostable phytase greatly breaks down phosphate, releases plant phosphorus, and reduces both feed costs and enviromental impact.
White, Little yellow
Loss on drying
Stored 12 months in dark, cool and dry conditions
Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature
Definition of Activity: One unit of phytase activity (U) is defined as the amount of enzyme which liberates 1 µmol of inorganic phosphorus per minute from 5.0 mmol/L of sodium phytate solution at pH 5.5 and 37℃.
(1) Outstanding heat stable up to 85℃ for pelleting.
(2) High tolerance to animal acid gastrointestinal environment.
(3) Well free-flowing and dust-free.
(1) Hydrolyze phytase in feed ingredients, release digestible phosphorus, and increase the utilization of phosphorus in livestock and poultry.
(2) Improve the availability and digestibility of nutrients such as mineral, amino acid and protein.
(3) Decrease the supplemental of mono- and di- calcium phosphate and improve substantial cost savings.
(4) Decrease the excretion of phosphorus in manure and reduce the environmental pollution.
Recommended dosage in Complete Feeds (10000 U/g).
Dosage (Complete Feed)
Layer, Egg Duck
1.The optimal dosage should vary depending on corresponding proprotion in concentrated feed and premix. Moreover,add 3%-5% safety factor.
2. When pelleting temperature more than 85℃,please contact our technical personnel or sales.
Packaging: Solid product: Paper-plastic composite bag, 25kg/bag or as requirement
Liquid product: 25kg/drum or 200 kg/drum or as requirement
Storage: Solid product: 12 months under 25℃ in cool and dry place.
Liquid product: 6 months under 25℃ in cool and dry place
Matters needing attention:
Avoid the high temperature and direct sunlight.
After the package is opened, use early. The package should be sealed if it hasn’t been completely used.
Delivery date: 7-15 days after confirmed contract
Port of loading: Qingdao, China by sea or as requirement
One 20'GP can contain 10 -13 tons if bag packaging
|Company||Jinan Tiantianxiang Co., Ltd.|
|Add||RM 604A, China Overseas Plaza,No.6636 of 2nd Ring South Road,Shizhong District,Jinan, China|