FireHydrant is a connecting piece with valve installed on the fire control piping network in the buildings to supply water to fire scene. It is a kind of indoor fixed fire control unit equipped in the plants, warehouses, high-rise buildings and public buildings, as well as vessels, etc. , to fight fire in the buildings. It is normally installed inside the fire hydrant case to be used with fire control water band and water gun.
Structural mode and specification of Used fire hydrants:
1. Single valve with single hydrant for indoor (SN50, SN65)
2. Double valves with double hydrants for indoor (SNSS6I)
3. Rotary indoor fire hydrant (SNZ65)
4. Pressure reducing and stabilizing fire hydrant (SNW65-I)
5. Rotary pressure reducing and stabilizing fire hydrant (SNZW65-I)
All the fire hydrants meet the GB3445-2005 international standard for indoor fire hydrant
Apply material: clean water, foam admixture liquids
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
99.2% Response Rate
98.3% Response Rate
97.4% Response Rate