Zero Bubble Stable Teeth Whitening Gel Pen Whiten Tooth in a Week
|Item Name||Teeth Whitening Gel Pen|
|Special Design||Twist, Anti leaking, Soft brush up|
|Pen Material||Plastic / Aluminum|
|Pen Volume||2ml / 4ml|
|Flavor of Gel||Fresh Mint|
|Gel Type||Carbamide Peroxide, Hydrogen Peroxide, Non Peroxide|
|CP Concentration||0.1%-44% Carbamide Peroxide|
|HP Concentration||0.1%-35% Carbamide Peroxide|
|Non Peroxide||Sodium Bicarbonate / Sodium Phytate|
|Pen Color||White, Blue, Pink, Transparent, Silver, Gold, Black, OEM Color|
|Packaging||1 pc per box or customize your own|
|Service||OEM is Available, Can print your logo on the pen and customize packaging box|
|Feature||Safe & Easy to use, High efficiency|
|Treatment Time||30 minutes|
|Certificate||CE, CPSR, MSDS, SGS, GMP & ISO22716|
|Payment||Wire Transfer, Western Union, Paypal, Trade Assurance, Escrow|
5-7 days fast delivery. (DHL, Fedex, EMS,UPS,TNT,Air, Sea).
1. Factory Certified by GMP & ISO 22716
2. Products certified by CE, CPSR
|3. Professional R&D team|
|4. Certified quality control system, the third party inspection is available|
The GlorySmile Teeth Whitening Pen offers a convenient and easy to use, no mess, no fuss way to achieve or maintain a Hollywood smile. These teeth whitening pens contain our world famous, hugely popular 35% carbamide peroxide whitening formula in an easy to use applicator pen. And also we can offer 0.1%-35% Hydrogen Peroxide, 0.1%-44% Carbamide Peroxide, or Non-peroxide for your choosing.
Simply paint the whitening formula onto your teeth, leave it for 30 minutes and you’ll have a Bright White smile. It’s quick and easy to use with no need for whitening trays. The slimline design also makes it perfect for travel, allowing you to whiten when and where you like.
1 x GlorySmile Teeth Whitening Pen
Yes, teeth whitening pens are safe to use for most adults. However, there are some people that should avoid using whitening pens:
· Children - the active ingredients in the pen should not be swallowed, which children are particularly susceptible to doing.
· Mothers - if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a child, we recommend that you avoid using the teeth whitening pen.
· Braces - if you are currently using braces, then we do not recommend that you use this product.
· Unhealthy Teeth or Gums - if you have exposed roots, dentine, periodontal disease, or other serious oral health issues; we recommend not using this product.
Dental whitening has been available for more than 20 years and are monitored by government bodies such as the FD. Teeth whitening is generally considered to be safe for most adults, with temporary sensitivity being the most commonly reported side effect.
If you are unsure about your suitability for teeth whitening it's recommended that you visit a dentist to get a dental examination and a professional opinion.
Yes, for most people teeth whitening pens bring excellent results. The GlorySmile Teeth Whitening Pens have been used by thousands of people to brighten up their smiles. The effectiveness of any whitening product will depend on several factors:
· Consistency - the treatment will take several applications over the course of 1 - 2 weeks. Being consistent will provide the best results.
· Application - the gel works great at removing stains, but if you use an optional LED Light, this can help to improve the results.
· Oral Hygiene - once your teeth are whitened, you will maintain the best results by avoiding bad foods and brushing regularly.
Teeth whitening products such as the GlorySmile Teeth Whitening Pens use active ingredients with a very high success rate and have a relatively low risk of tooth sensitivity or damage to gums if used correctly. Bleaching treatments and products typically use carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide; carbamide peroxide breaks down into hydrogen peroxide with a ratio of approximately 10 to 3.5 so 10% CP is roughly 3.5% HP.
The goal is to restore each tooth to its natural shade in the case of stains from smoking, medications or food and drink. In some cases, people may have been born with discolored teeth or a sickness may have caused discoloration. In these cases, teeth whitening treatments will often achieve outcomes several times lighter than the original tooth color.
1. Ensure teeth are clean by brushing or rinsing them.
2. Remove cap and twist the bottom of the pen clockwise until the gel covers the brush.
3. Apply thin layer of gel onto teeth you wish to whiten, avoiding gums and lips. Smile for 60 seconds.
4. Leave gel on and wipe off an hour later. Avoid eating or drinking during this time and for 30 minutes after treatment.
A tooth whitening pen is best used shortly after brushing your teeth. The best results come from applying a thin layer of gel directly to the enamel as if painting it on, and then leaving it for around 30 minutes before washing it off.
If you have any plaque, tartar or dental calculus build-up around the tooth, this could reduce the effectiveness of the whitening gel. However, the build up of plaque tends to happen in less visible areas of the mouth that are rarely whitened.
Benifit for this Teeth Whitening Pen :
Our Services :