The material enters the grinding chamber via the funnel and spiral conveyor where it is sheared and broken by the fastrotating blades.
The power passes the guide ring and enters the classification chamber. As the classification wheel is in revolution, both the air force and centrifugal force act on the powder. As the particles whose diameters are greater than the critical diameter (diameter of the classification particles) have a great mass, they are thrown back into the grinding chamber to be ground again, while the particles whose diameters are smaller than the critical diameter enter the cyclone separator and bagtype collector via the material exit pipe be means of negative pressure wind conveyance. The discharge material meets the requirement for the product.
(Followed are different size (mesh) pictures)
1)We could do wooden package or container
2)15-35 days after receive your advanced payment
1) our engineers are able to go abroad to install the machines
2) one year quality assurance
Guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship of equipment and parts for one year. Any parts in need of replacement will be shipped free of charge but labor for installation will not be included. Warranty does not cover abuse or user error.
3) 24-hour on line service
Any questions will be replied within 24 hours
4) Our company can agree payment by T/T, L/C,Cash.
5) Our company has our own exporting right and forwarder.
Our company locates at Wuxi city, very near Shanghai City and it only takes 30 minutes to get to our city by train from Shanghai.
1) We are golden supplier on alibaba with a history of more than 5 years.
And our factory’s history is more than 10 years.
2) We have CE certificate, ISO,BV...etc.
3) Each year,we takes part in a lot of Expos :for example, FIC, CPHI, API...etc
If you want to send inquriy to me about our JB Pulverizer machine ,could you please tell me?
1) What capacity you expect by one JB tea leaf mill ? (kg/h)
3) What mesh or mm or micron(size) of the powder you want?
4 ) What voltage you want? For example, 380V 50hz 3p; 440V 60Hz,3p; 220V...
(We only provide 3P, because our machines are all for industrial use,not for family.)
5) Usually we use stainless steel 304, if you want stainless steel 316, it's OK and please tell us.
Then our communication will be more efficient.