1. Q: What is exam table paper roll?
A: Exam table paper roll is a disposable paper that covers medical furniture such as tables and chairs to protect them from bacteria, germs and contagions that can be transferred between patients. It also provides comfort and hygiene for the patients who come into contact with the medical furniture
2. Q: What are the different types of exam table paper roll?
A: There are different types of exam table paper roll depending on the material, texture and finish. The most common types are:
* Smooth paper: This type of paper is made of high-quality pulp that is strong and durable. It has a smooth surface that is whiter and brighter than other types of paper.
* Crepe paper: This type of paper is textured for added strength, absorbency, softness and quietness. It has a crinkled surface that conforms to the shape of the furniture and prevents slipping.
* Poly-backed paper: This type of paper has a plastic coating on one side that resists soak-through for maximum protection. It can also be used as a protective liner for countertops and scales.
3. Q: How do I choose the right size of exam table paper roll for my furniture?
A: You should measure the width and length of your furniture before buying exam table paper roll. The width of the paper should match or slightly exceed the width of your furniture.
The length of the paper depends on how often you change it. You can cut the paper to your desired length using a dispenser or a cutter attached to your furniture. Some paper rolls also have perforations at intervals to allow easy tearing.We are an OEM manufacturer with 23 years of experience in the production of inspection sheets that roll, so if you have different specifications and grammage we can meet your needs.
4. Q: How do I dispose of used exam table paper roll?
A: You should dispose of used exam table paper roll according to your local regulations for medical waste. You should not reuse or recycle used exam table paper roll as it may contain harmful contaminants.
5. Q: What are some benefits of using exam table paper roll?
A: Some benefits of using exam table paper roll are:
* It prevents cross-contamination between patients by creating a barrier against micro-organisms that may be left behind on the medical furniture.
* It enhances patient comfort and satisfaction by providing a clean and hygienic surface for them to lie or sit on.
* It protects your medical furniture from stains, spills, tears and wear-and-tear, extending its lifespan and reducing
* It improves your professional image by showing your care and attention to detail in providing a safe and sanitary environment for your patients.