For 3000W motor kits, it could be used for electric scooter, which could be 48V 74KPH.
e.g. Electric E-scooter
E-Scooter weight, approx 110kg+80kg
Speed: peak 74km/h @ fully charged
Climbing slope: 15 degree@190kg
One set including below kits
1. 1pcs X QSMOTOR 12X3.5inch 3000W 260 V1.3 Electric Hub Motor
2. 1pcs X EM100SP sine wave motor controller with standard CAN-BUS
3. 1pcs X 1.8kW 48V 20A EV charger with CAN BUS (disable CAN as default)
4. 1pcs X DKD LCD speedometer with CAN (disable CAN as default)
5. 1pcs X Z6 throttle with combination switch
1). Simplify to make a electric-scooter. Gearbox, transmission shaft, clutch are no need. Which save space.
2). It could be installed in the rear to save more space for battery.
3). Support regenerative braking
4). High efficiency: 85~92%
1. QSMOTOR 12X3.5inch 3000W 260 V1.3 Electric Hub Motor
2. EM100SP sine wave motor controller with standard CAN-BUS
3. 1.8kW 48V 20A EV charger with CAN BUS (disable CAN as default)
4. 48V 60Ah NCM Lithium
(ps :The battery is difficult to transport, please communicate offline)
5. DKD LCD speedometer, can-bus(optional, LIN as default)
It display D N R, P, S gear, and battery current X5/10.
P.s.: If the working battery doesn't have can-bus communication, then the can-bus speedometer will shows lack of electricity always.
So, we suggest to do the speedometer as Line communication version if client can't get can-bus battery.
6. Z6 throttle with combination switch
With Reverse, Parking button( throttle on/off), 3 slide switch gear, s/boost button, Light and Horn.
It match with VOTOL controller well.
Optional appearance, drawing, performance curve/test report are available.
If you need more technical information, please feel free to contact us.
We will give you reply in 12hours.